Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
Skills: Drilling Foreman / Drilling Supervisor
Experience: 13 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Saudi Aramco are seeking a drilling foreman to oversee the drilling operations on the Saudi Aramco leased contractor oil and gas rigs. Candidate must be a competent drilling foreman, well versed in well control and able to supervise the drilling and completion operations of both oil or gas horizontal wells in a safe and efficient manner while following a defined drilling program.
In addition he could be asked to perform other miscellaneous drilling operational duties by the Drilling Superintendent. He should have sufficient experience on a drilling rig progressing through the ranks up to drilling foreman.
The successful candidate is required to have more than thirteen years relevant experience in drilling and workover operations including supervisory experience generally acquired by progression on a drilling or workover rig
Poseess a B.S. degree in Engineering with seven years of experience working in drilling and workover operations including adequate supervisory experience on a drilling or workover rig.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Supervises and oversees all operations performed on Saudi Aramco wells on a 24-hour per day, 14/7 or 28/28 work schedule.
• Makes recommendations on alternative methods or equipment when unusual situations are encountered.
• Coordinates deliveries of materials to the well to ensure it is available when required.
• Ensures that contractor meets all requirements of his contract.
• Works with Drilling and Workover engineers to see that modern drilling practices are followed.
• Approves contractor daily tour report.
• Ensures that contractor rig and equipment are properly maintained to avoid downtime.
• Performs other miscellaneous duties as directed by Supt.
• Ensures that Saudi Aramco Blowout Prevention Standards are met in all respects including equipment configuration, testing and crew response.
• Assures that rig and personnel comply with Saudi Aramco established safety standards and procedures.
There’s no better place to Dream Big than Saudi Aramco. As a global leader in the energy industry with over 54,000 employees, the sheer scope and scale of our operations – and vision – mean we can offer you the perfect environment in which to realize your career potential.
With a career at Saudi Aramco, a global leader in the energy industry, you’ll provide the invaluable support that keeps our business moving forward. From exploration and production to refining and distribution, the scale and complexity of our operations means your expertise will get the full exposure it deserves. So just imagine the possibilities for development. We have the model for generations of sustainable energy. But it all begins with a huge investment in your expertise. The limits to what you achieve are up to you.
Learn more about the amazing rewards, lifestyle and benefits that come with a career at Saudi Aramco.
Careers site for European & Asia Pacific applicants
Careers site for US & Canadian applicants