Skills: Environmental Engineer
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Portland, OR, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler Environment & Infrastructure currently has an On-call Respirator Fit Testing position available in our Portland, OR office. The ideal candidate will be friendly, professional and enjoy working with people. No experience required; training will be provided. Hours vary based on business needed. Typical shifts are 4 to 6 hours, between the hours of 5am and 11pm.
- Provide Respirator Fit Testing and Training (N95 & PAPR) in a health care / hospital environment
- Interact with customers in a courteous and professional manner
Skills / Qualifications
- Experience using MS Outlook or Google Calendar required
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional maturity required
- Must have reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license (mileage reimbursement provided)
- Must pass drug test, background check and must have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the Company's driving (MVR) policy
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.