Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Atlanta, GA, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler is currently recruiting for a Senior Technical Writer with extensive experience in the Power industry.
If you have a successful track record and thrive on challenges in a fast paced environment, this is the opportunity for you.
- Preparing and modifying engineering documents such as specifications, requirements and design descriptions based upon discussions with the design team engineers
- Participating in audits of proposals and curricula vitae for form and content
- Participating in the preparation of a proposal planning and writing guide
- Assisting in the preparation of support material for the various applications managed by the team
- Reviewing translation of project fact sheets and procedures
- Preparing and producing of various reports (i.e. monthly reports)
- Coordinating reporting
Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Communications (or a related discipline)
- A minimum of 3 years of pertinent experience
- Excellent English language skills - both oral and written
- Experience with proposal writing
- Understanding of engineering projects is an asset
- Proficiency with MS Office tools
- Strong technical writing abilities as well as strong communication skills are essential
- Demonstrated organizational abilities
If you believe you have the necessary knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to succeed in this position, then we would like to hear from you.
Amec Foster Wheeler is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment.
By submitting your resume, you consent to AMEC Americas Limited sharing this information within its divisions in order to identify other employment opportunities for which you may be suitable.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.