Skills: IT - Analysis & Management, IT - Software Development, IT - Sys Admin & Support
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Chandigarh, India
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Oceaneering is a global oilfield provider of engineered services and products primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. Through the use of its applied technology expertise, Oceaneering also serves the defense, entertainment, and aerospace industries. Oceaneering’s business offerings include remotely operated vehicles, built-to-order specialty subsea hardware, deepwater intervention and manned diving services, non-destructive testing and inspection, and engineering and project management.
To provide broad range of support to the Oceaneering onshore and offshore desktop environment in both Networked and Standalone configurations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Primarily responsible for providing broad support to the Oceaneering Enterprise Business.
- Systems in both a technical and customer centric capacity.
- Technical support will involve software and hardware analysis for both onshore and offshore customers.
- Customer support involves troubleshooting, training, report generation and fault logging of IT systems for end-users of the applications.
- To assist in the quality control aspects of ongoing software development efforts.
- Responsible for the maintenance and administration of the Global Service Center Systems, which includes the following.
- Responds to telephone calls, emails and personnel requests for technical and functional support.
- Provide first level support to all Service Center callers using remote access software by identifying, researching and resolving technical problems.
- Documents, tracks and monitors problems to ensure a timely resolution of all Service Center Tickets.
- Prepares reports and dashboards using the ticket tracking database
- Maintain Call log History for statistical Analysis and Performance Measurement Purposes.
- Good working knowledge of Windows 2000/ZP, Experience with GroupWise and NetWare a plus. Must have advance knowledge of Microsoft Office 2007.
- ITIL ver. 3 experience a plus.
- Graduate degree with computer education.
- Must have 1 plus years of experience providing technical support.
We offer a competitive salary and the opportunity to advance in an international company. Visit www.oceaneering.com, select ‘Careers > Career search and then click ' Oceaneering Job Search' to apply.
Job Title: GSC Analyst
Location: Chandigarh, India
Job ID: 11207
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Oceaneering develops products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. The company is the world's largest manufacturer and operator of work class Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs) and is also a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, workover control systems, asset integrity services, umbilicals, subsea hardware and tooling. Oceaneering also serves the aerospace, defense and theme park industries.