Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Houston, TX, US
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Landmark, a Halliburton business line, is the leading software solutions provider of data and analytics, science, and services for the oil and gas exploration and production industry. Landmark’s innovative, integrated technology and services provide support for key decision points in the oil and gas lifecycle, enabling energy companies around the world to lower costs, boost production, and increase productivity and profitability. We’re looking for an experienced Solutions Marketing Manager to support the delivery of our software on the cloud. The person in this role will be a leading contributor to the digital evolution of Landmark and its customers.
Solutions Marketing is responsible for capturing and articulating the Halliburton Landmark value proposition, competitive advantage, and end-to-end solution story across industry, asset, and resource challenges – ensuring all are clearly, creatively, and consistently conveyed to internal and external audiences.
The Solutions Marketing Manager will work closely with marketing teammates, all Landmark divisions, and occasionally other Halliburton product and service lines to deliver messaging via campaigns, presentations for major events, and sales enablement. These written and graphical proof points, business cases, and educational material will show how the Landmark portfolio is transforming the industry’s ability to get more timely and accurate technical and business insights from its E&P data.
- Work with product management, services, sales, digital marketing, and external partners to launch new products and solutions and lower the cost of sales
- Generate relevant and timely digital and data-driven content in line with current team campaign priorities, i.e. updated web pages, case studies, papers, infographics, videos, and more
- Drive overall go-to-market strategy, planning, and execution for strategic releases
- Report on metrics that represent progress against goals
- Support sales enablement, prioritizing digital sales kits and training materials
- Support product and services management:
- Define market opportunities
- Gather and analyze data to prioritize market trends and direction in conjunction with Market Intelligence Analyst
- Develop potential customer journeys, including key buyer and user personas
- Participate in the formal commercialization process
- Support emerging digital business models, articulating and quantifying their value for users
- B.S. or advanced degree in marketing, business, commercial, engineering or scientific field
- Minimum of 3-5 years in a customer-facing role in software or oilfield technology
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Ability to interact with company and customer senior management and executive teams
- Self-starter, able to conceptualize, validate, and drive projects independently and on a team
- Knowledge of digital marketing or digital learning best practices
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Strong collaborator
- Ability to “hold their own” in technical conversations with customers and internal counterparts
- Active in online communities
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
10200 Bellaire Blvd,-Houston,-Texas,-77072, United States
Experience Level:-Experienced Hire-
Product Service Line:-Landmark Software & Services--
Full Time / Part Time:-Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:-
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.