Houston, TX, US
Houston, TX, US
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Houston, TX, US
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are looking for the right people - people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world-s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Applies theories, principles and practices to the research and development of new and improved products, processes and procedures.
- Performs research and experimentation at the general direction of-Scientific Advisors and Team Leaders.
- Independently evaluates, selects, and applies standard scientific techniques, procedures, and criteria, using judgment in making significant adaptations and modifications.
- Devises new approaches to problems encountered.
- Plans, schedules and conducts work requiring judgment in the independent evaluation, selection, and adaptation of scientific techniques, procedures, and criteria.
- Document progress in laboratory notebooks, reports, patent disclosures and Technical papers.
- Communicates well with Technical Client Personnel.
- Participates in and contributes to Professional Societies.
- Complies with HSE and Service Quality requirements.
- Incorporates Reliability and project management techniques in all job processes.
- Skills typically acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree in Science, Engineering or similar discipline, and 2-3 years of related experience.
- Master-s Degree in Physics or a similar discipline, PhD preferred
- Ability to comprehend related literature for nuclear tool and assemblies
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway E.,-Houston,-Texas,-77032, United States
Experience Level:-Experienced Hire-
Product Service Line:-Wireline and Perforating--
Full Time / Part Time:-Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:-
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.