Skills: Estimating, Project Controls, Project Management
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Qatar, Qatar
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Project Services (EB)
Primary purpose of job
Lead the Planning and Scheduling functions necessary to achieve the successful and timely execution of a portfolio of projects and to ensure the effective operation of the respective Engineering Department.
Experience & Skills
· Minimum 15 years experience in project engineering, of which 8 years in project planning of Oil and Gas industry with at least 3 years at supervisory level.
· Expert in planning and scheduling of large complex projects. Expert level working knowledge in Primavera and associated applications.
· Extensive working experience in project engineering, planning, scheduling & phasing, project control & monitoring, forecasting/trending, invoice verification, risk assessment, change management, review and analysis of variations/ Extension of Time claims.
· Dynamic leadership qualities and project management skills with excellent track record in meeting project objectives successfully.
· Extensive knowledge of contractual aspects applicable to project execution and construction industry with wide ranging experience in managing contractual disputes and arbitration issues will be advantageous.
· Solid career progression with reputable Owner / Contractor organizations.
· Excellent verbal/written English.
· High level of computer literacy with relevant MS Office/Project Control Software packages
.· Work experience in the Arabian Gulf Countries is desirable.
· BSc or equivalent in an Engineering Discipline. Preferably Certified PMP or equivalent professional association.