Skills: Project Engineer
Experience: 12 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Qatar, Qatar
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Primary purpose of job
To provide complete project management service for all capital projects assigned to him and covering all aspects of projects from inception to commissioning and handover. The projects are to be completed on time, within budget in a safe manner and in accordance with project requirements, specifications and standards.
Experience & Skills
1. A minimum of 12 years experience in engineering, project management and execution of major Oil & Gas projects in an Oil & Gas company or Contractor/Consultant.
2. Experienced in project engineering, preparation of scope of work for tender, bid evaluation, project risk assessment, contracts coordination and management.
3. Experienced in engineering coordination with various discipline engineers during Concept optimization studies, FEED and EPIC.
4. Experienced in the implementation of industry best practices and Company's systems, processes, and standards.
5. Experienced in supporting the development of onshore and offshore project execution strategies / plans and engineering
/ project management processes.
6. Extensive skills in: management and leadership, team building, effective oral and written communication, conflict resolution and presentation.
1. B.Sc. in an Engineering discipline from a recognized University; higher degree would be advantageous.
2. Membership in a recognized professional engineering association/institution.