Skills: Design Engineer, Marine Engineering
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia, Indonesia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
A major oil and gas operating company are currently seeking an LNG Tanker Technical Interface Lead.
The Purpose of this role is:
- To provide LNG vessel technical expertise to ensure that the design and construction of the vessels meet the required standards set by the company & the Export Delivery Team.
- To organise and coordinate project activities as required ensuring the timely development & provision of technical requirements and specifications, plan reviews and monitor construction milestone progress, respond & coordinate design changes for the LNG vessels as required.
- To ensure compliant application of company Engineering Standards and Practices in all design changes and plan approval.
- To manage the risk of the LNG tanker project delivery, schedule and milestones and ensure timely progress reporting at critical stage gates is maintained.
- To keep the appropriate parties including Technical Authorities informed of progress of specifications, plan reviews and design changes or other applicable documentation that relate to the required compliant technical specifications and contract.
Full Job Description availble on request.
With over 40 years of recruitment expertise in the engineering sector, we've helped thousands of candidates to achieve their career objectives.
From construction and manufacturing jobs in London, Manchester and Leeds, to energy, defence and oil and gas jobs in Glasgow, Birmingham and Belfast, Roevin has access to some of the industry's most exciting
permanent opportunities and contract assignments.
Our clients include some of the most dynamic organisations in the engineering industry today, and range from Fortune 1000 companies through to SMEs and small businesses.
When it comes to your own job search, you want to feel informed, empowered and in control. We can help you to achieve your ambitions by working with you to understand your long-term goals, where you've been, and where you want to be right now. We'll then equip you with the necessary tools and insight to begin your job search with confidence, and to end your job search with satisfaction.