Sugar Land, TX, US
Sugar Land, TX, US
Skills: HR - Recruitment
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Sugar Land, TX, US
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Nalco Champion, an Ecolab Company, has an immediate need for an Associate Talent Acquisition Specialist in our Energy Services group located in Sugar Land, TX. If you are a passionate professional with a proven track record of success we invite you to apply. This is your opportunity to join a large growing company offering a competitive base salary and benefits.
- The Associate Talent Acquisition Specialist will provide support for administrative and analytical activities of the Talent Acquisition team.
- Support the employment function to ensure the employment process and record keeping responsibilities are achieved.
- Coordinates the administrative responsibilities related to all applicable post-offer candidate contingencies including but not limited to: background screening, drug screens, DOT compliance checks, and medical physicals.
- May assist recruiters with employment process related activities such as: sourcing candidates, scheduling phone screens & interviews, tracking applicant flow, auditing new hire paperwork and generating reports on various department metrics.
- Coordinates the job posting process both internally and externally, including adding new positions, closing filled positions, refreshing on-line postings, and ensuring compliance requirements are met and consistent processes are followed.
- Manages the administrative aspects of candidate communications including: pre-employment screens, travel arrangements, offer and rejection correspondence, and candidate expense reimbursements.
- Liaison to internal customers (recruiters, HR business partners, hiring managers, HRIS, Training Department, Field Analysis & Planning) and external customers (candidates, vendors, universities).
- Manages the office automation and environment to ensure the effective and timely handling of incoming calls, office correspondence, office supplies, invoice processing, etc.
- Manages special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or related discipline.
- 1+ year of administrative experience
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position
- Strong time management and organizational skills coupled with the ability to handle multiple priorities with meticulous attention to detail while maintaining a high level of accuracy is a must.
- 3 years experience in a Talent Acquisition support or Business Analyst role.
- Ability to anticipate needs, be resourceful, and use sound judgment and tact - especially when handling confidential matters.
- Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with a customer service focus.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently, as well as in a team setting.
- Critical thinking, analytical, and problem solving skills balanced with vision and creativity.
- A successful candidate will be able to quickly gain and apply knowledge of organizational operations, procedures, and staff. They must also be reliable, flexible, and approachable.
- Must be process oriented and adaptable with proven internal drive and follow through in a fast paced, results driven environment.
- Applied knowledge and proficiency of MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, and the internet.
A trusted partner at more than one million customer locations, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources. With 2015 sales of $13.5 billion and 47,000 associates, Ecolab delivers comprehensive solutions and on-site service to promote safe food, maintain clean environments, optimize water and energy use and improve operational efficiencies for customers in the food, healthcare, energy, hospitality and industrial markets in more than 170 countries around the world. For more Ecolab news and information, visit www.ecolab.com.