Edison, NJ, US
Edison, NJ, US
Skills: Materials Management , Quantity Surveying
Other Skills: Materials Engineer
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Edison, NJ, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
The Materials Coordinator is responsible for the coordination and the movement of materials or parts needed for production.
• Review blueprint and/or product specification to accurately determine materials and quantity needed.
• Adjusts amounts for existing inventory.
• Track the movement of the materials.
• Keep a record of all materials ordered and follow-through to ensure that material gets to the end user.
• Assemble planning documents per package specification for quality review
• Get sign-off signature, once complete, on the requirements checklists
• Check-in newly delivered parts and equipment into the inventory management system.
• Stock/Re-stock shelves of consumable items.
• Generate material masters and populate bill of materials for equipment on site.
• Must possess understanding of drawing types, including; Pipe and instrument drawings, Process flow diagrams and Piping isometrics.
• High School diploma required
• At least 2-4 years of experience related to the above-listed key competencies
• Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs
• Knowledge and experience with Excel, Word Processing and PowerPoint