Midland, TX, US
Midland, TX, US
Skills: Drilling Foreman / Drilling Supervisor, Drilling Manager, Operations Management
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: DOE, company truck, gas card, cell phone
Location: Midland, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
The Rat and Mouse Hole Field Supervisor is responsible for the field operations in the district.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Oversee all facets of field operations in the District, ensuring all policies and procedures are communicated and followed.
· Maintain a working relationship with Customers and Employees.
· Provide a positive presence while on Pinnergy locations or in the field where work is being performed.
· Inspect equipment to be sure it is well-maintained, serviced and cleaned.
· Coordinate the Drilling Scheduling.
· Check previous day's revenue to verify the information is correct.
· Review equipment utilization and driver performance.
· Ensure the use of the proper expense account and profit center coding.
· Ensure the proof of rebill is attached to each vendor invoice, when appropriate.
· Ensure proper approvals are in place.
· Ensure vendor invoices are processed in a timely manner.
· Work with the Safety Department: On accident reporting, investigation and prevention, and scheduling any necessary training.
· Ensure the proper preventive maintenance is completed.
· Ensure breakdowns are repaired in a timely manner.
· Report on a regular basis to the Divisional Vice President.
· Attend Safety Meetings.
· Assume additional job responsibilities as assigned.