Skills: Project Management, Secretarial or Administrative
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
We are working with our well known client based north of the city to appoint a Project Assistant on a 3 month fixed term contract.
This role is responsible for the day to day delivery of personnel and equipment within the Inspection department.
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Participate in workscope planning and administration
- Effective recruitment and selection of personnel to meet client requirements
- Carry out pre-mobilisation briefs and expectation setting of personnel
- Ensure timely mobilisation of equipment as required
- Ensure effective communication with personnel on assigned contracts
- Monitor workscope progress and review reports
- Understand commercial structure of assigned contracts
- Assist invoicing in preparation of invoices
- Prepare and submit estimates as required
- Manage and account for equipment at assigned locations
- Maintain equipment logs and liaise with equipment coordinator to manage equipment levels.
- Administer personnel details / timewriting / invoicing
Candidates must have previous experience within a Project support/Administrative role and be available at short notice.