Skills: HR - General
Other Skills: Global Mobility
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, Malaysia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The Travel & Immigration Service Coordinator will organize the mobilization and demobilization of field employees and business travelers in the Asia region. Coordinators will update the company database as appropriate on a daily basis ensuring accurate employee and job status and personal information. The Travel & Immigration Service Coordinator will report to the Global Mobility Lead in Kuala Lumpur.
• Receive travel requests for employee assignments for various division of the Company.
• Responsible for booking travel and assisting with visa and immigration requirements in the region.
• Review travel associated invoices as well as statements for accuracy plus codes for Accounts Payable.
• Update and maintain company databases with employee, job and visa information.
• Interact with field employees to provide information about job assignments.
• Ensure travel costs support Management objectives (flights, accommodation and vehicle hire)
• Generate and manage multiple reports for business partners as needed.
• Coordinate mobilization and demobilization of field employees to ensure timely arrival to and from job sites.
• Update employee status in the company database on a daily basis.
• Initiate requests and follow up on information in the Travel System.
• Update and maintain accuracy of pay on assignments, site information and project information.
• Perform other duties.
• Monitor and manage outbound travel via Granite tools.
• Initiate cases with outside counsel to procure visas / work permits.
• Communicate with various government agencies for certification of documents.
• Fulfill request for Letter of Invitation (as needed).
• Provide guidance to employees and Field Business Ops teams regarding documents, cost and time requirements for visa / work permit application.
• Ensure all paperwork including applications for immigration visas / work permits are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
• Track visa and work permits progress to keep business partners updated.
• Maintain immigration tools and files for all employees on foreign assignments.
• Process and complete any exit permit or formalities prior to employees leaving the home country for assignment, if applicable.
• Work effectively as part of the team to produce streamlined ways of working.
• Attention to detail in typing and correspondence drafting.
Education and/or Experience
Relevant experience in Travel or Operations; global mobility experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Oceaneering develops products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. The company is the world's largest manufacturer and operator of work class Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs) and is also a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, workover control systems, asset integrity services, umbilicals, subsea hardware and tooling. Oceaneering also serves the aerospace, defense and theme park industries.