Skills: HSE Manager / Advisor
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Warrington, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler are currently recruiting for a HSSE Advisor to work in the Warrington/Manchester area on the Virgin Media Telecoms Expansion Project.
The HSSE Advisor will be accountable to on a day to day basis to the Project Manager.
- Advising operational delivery to ensure all work activities carried out conform to Health, Safety, Security and Environmental legislative requirements, AMEC Foster Wheeler and client/partner procedural expectations.
- Other duties include accident investigation, auditing and site inspection against internal HSSE procedures and technical standards, producing statistical information and performance reports, developing and delivering both HSSE and technical training.
- In addition to the above, specific duties as detailed by the Project and Functional Management
Skills / Qualifications
- Minimum of NEBOSH Certificate.
- Street Works experience with NRSWA is desirable
- A working knowledge of the requirements of BS EN ISO 14001.
- Previous knowledge of the telecoms Industry would be beneficial.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.