Skills: NDT Technician, Pipe Inspection / NDT
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Houma, LA, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
Oceaneering is a global oilfield provider of engineered services and products primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. Through the use of its applied technology expertise, Oceaneering also serves the defense, entertainment, and aerospace industries. Oceaneering’s business offerings include remotely operated vehicles, built-to-order specialty subsea hardware, deepwater intervention and manned diving services, non-destructive testing and inspection, and engineering and project management.
Performs Radiographic, Ultrasonic, Magnetic Particle, Dye Penetrant, and NDT industrial inspections on offshore piping and pressure vessels.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists in the set up and calibration of equipment.
- When necessary, assist in the operation and maintenance of radiographic equipment.
- Load, process, read, and interpret film.
- Responsible for operation of radiography in accordance with applicable regulations and procedures.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures, paying special attention to health and safety policies.
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED).
- Entry level, 0-6 months experience.
- Must possess a valid Louisiana, Texas, or Alabama industrial safety radiation card or have proof of a 40-hour radiation safety course.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, political affiliation, marital status, sexual orientation, or other non-merit factors.
Job Title: NDT Technician-Level I RT
Location: Houma, Louisiana
Job ID: 11206
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Oceaneering develops products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. The company is the world's largest manufacturer and operator of work class Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs) and is also a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, workover control systems, asset integrity services, umbilicals, subsea hardware and tooling. Oceaneering also serves the aerospace, defense and theme park industries.