Skills: Safety Officer
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Johor Bahru, Malaysia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Malaysia
- Assist Management in developing and implementing their HSE plans and advise on operational safety matters related to the works.
- Co-ordinate and conduct inspections/audits of facilities and activities to ensure compliance to safe and good work practices.
- Have the ability to communicate in written and spoken English & Local language.
- Give safety presentation with the objective to enhance the Health, safety and Environment awareness of all workers.
- Assist in accident investigation, reporting and monitor their follow up in accordance to safety procedures.
A dynamic company formed in year 2007 by a group of engineers with extensive experience in the oil & gas industry ranging from Onshore Production, Offshore Production, Drilling and Diving Support
We offer support to the industry by supplying Quality Engineers and Administrative staff for Construction, Commissioning, and Operations (both onshore and off shore).
- Integrated project controls, cost estimating, cost management, planning, documentation control, risk analysis and systems development.
- Contract review, contract administration, claims advice and contract document preparation.
- Engineering Review
- Process Engineering, Equipment design, Manufacturing and System .
- Systems Design & Integration
- Requirement analysis, systems analysis, vendor selection, workflow modelling, data modelling.
- Hazid, Hazop, FMECA
- Assessment of technical systems as well as procedures.
- Factory Acceptance Tests
31 Jurong Port Road 02-12
Jurong Logisctics Hub
Tel : +65 62652432
Fax : +65 62652132