Skills: Safety Officer
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Johor Malaysia, Malaysia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Malaysia
- Support the HSE Manager and team with planning, coordinating and implementing of effective HSE policies, guidelines and procedures to ensure that the department objectives are met.
- Provide support to Project and Operation team in all aspects of safety, occupational health, safety and environmental issues.
- Attend pre-job, planning and client meetings as required on HSE related matters.
- Assist in the development of project specific HSE procedures.
- Conduct HSE trainings and orientation to all new employees.
- Ensure all worksites are HSE compliant with Company policies and safety standards.
- Support offshore HSE personnels in the development of work site HSE campaigns and good practices.
- Assist in ad-hoc HSE tasks/projects as required.
A dynamic company formed in year 2007 by a group of engineers with extensive experience in the oil & gas industry ranging from Onshore Production, Offshore Production, Drilling and Diving Support
We offer support to the industry by supplying Quality Engineers and Administrative staff for Construction, Commissioning, and Operations (both onshore and off shore).
- Integrated project controls, cost estimating, cost management, planning, documentation control, risk analysis and systems development.
- Contract review, contract administration, claims advice and contract document preparation.
- Engineering Review
- Process Engineering, Equipment design, Manufacturing and System .
- Systems Design & Integration
- Requirement analysis, systems analysis, vendor selection, workflow modelling, data modelling.
- Hazid, Hazop, FMECA
- Assessment of technical systems as well as procedures.
- Factory Acceptance Tests
31 Jurong Port Road 02-12
Jurong Logisctics Hub
Tel : +65 62652432
Fax : +65 62652132