Skills: Document Control
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Johor Bahru, Malaysia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Malaysia
- Reports to the Project QA/QC Manager
- Responsibilities include record keeping, all documents such as specification procedures, inspection schedule and records, surveillance report, inspection release notice and quality records book with numbering system according to project filing procedure. Handling of all engineering documents. Controlling all records and sub-contractors documents.
- Ensure that all controlled Quality documents related to the Project are maintained to the latest issue, and that these documents are made available at all locations where operations essential to the effective functioning of the Quality Management System are performed.
- Well aware of all types of quality documents like ITP, Checklist, RFI, method statements, Nonconformance report, Technical queries, Inspection assignment package, Disposition Report, Material Request, Technical Approval Request, Hydro test packages and other miscellaneous project contract documents.
- Submitting technical documents for review and approval.
- Preparing and update of various logs and registers.
A dynamic company formed in year 2007 by a group of engineers with extensive experience in the oil & gas industry ranging from Onshore Production, Offshore Production, Drilling and Diving Support
We offer support to the industry by supplying Quality Engineers and Administrative staff for Construction, Commissioning, and Operations (both onshore and off shore).
- Integrated project controls, cost estimating, cost management, planning, documentation control, risk analysis and systems development.
- Contract review, contract administration, claims advice and contract document preparation.
- Engineering Review
- Process Engineering, Equipment design, Manufacturing and System .
- Systems Design & Integration
- Requirement analysis, systems analysis, vendor selection, workflow modelling, data modelling.
- Hazid, Hazop, FMECA
- Assessment of technical systems as well as procedures.
- Factory Acceptance Tests
31 Jurong Port Road 02-12
Jurong Logisctics Hub
Tel : +65 62652432
Fax : +65 62652132