San Antonio, TX, US
San Antonio, TX, US
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: San Antonio, TX, US
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Nalco Champion, an Ecolab Company, has an immediate need for a District Representative in our Energy Services group located in San Antonio, Texas
- This position is based in San Antonio, Texas
and covers approximately a 60 mile radius of the surrounding area.
- Work closely with current and new customers to understand business needs and recommend continuous improvement and innovation plans that will maintain and grow sales within assigned territory.
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders in current and new customers, including plant or facility executives
- Generate and execute sales plans in assigned customer base and new customer accounts to meet defined territory profit increase goals. Target % sales time will be approximately 20%.
- Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer complaints, escalating as required.
- Engage in problem solving by performing system analysis, interpreting data and providing written recommendations to ensure customer operations are performing at optimal levels.
- Actively sell and support Nalco Champion innovations and technology in assigned customers to promote long-term business relationships with Nalco Champion
- Possible travel within assigned sales territory
- Responsible for coordination and technical troubleshooting of the Individual Frac Fleet stimulation job
- Must have strong Word and Excel skills
- Bachelor's Degree 3+ years of successful technical sales or field sales support experience
- <25%> overnight travel required to support sales territory
- Must have a valid Driver's License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- No immigration sponsorship offered for this role
- Able to lift/carry 55 pounds (Adomite)
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Industrial), or Life Sciences (Biology, Chemistry, etc.) (OFC: BS in Petroleum Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Biology or Chemistry)
- Water treatment or specialty chemical industry experience
- Working knowledge of boilers, cooling towers, and wastewater treatment systems
- High computer application literacy (including Microsoft Office Suite, and ability to learn internal business systems)
- History of working in a field that required autonomy and self-motivation
- Prior experience that required excellent communication skills
- Prior experience that required excellent organizational skills
- Account leadership experience that includes calling on multi-level plant or facilities management to accomplish company goals
- Prior experience that demonstrates a strong work ethic and ability to multi-task
- 1+ years of experience directly related to well service stimulation business preferred
A trusted partner at more than one million customer locations, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources. With 2015 sales of $13.5 billion and 47,000 associates, Ecolab delivers comprehensive solutions and on-site service to promote safe food, maintain clean environments, optimize water and energy use and improve operational efficiencies for customers in the food, healthcare, energy, hospitality and industrial markets in more than 170 countries around the world. For more Ecolab news and information, visit www.ecolab.com.