Houston, TX, US
Houston, TX, US
Skills: Customer Service
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Houston, TX, US
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Nalco Champion, an Ecolab Company, has an immediate need for a Technical Service Representative in our Energy Services group located in Freeoirt, TX. If you are a passionate technical service professional that likes to work in an autonomous, hands-on environment, we invite you to apply. This is your opportunity to join a large growing company offering a competitive wage structure and benefits.
You will be primarily responsible for working with Sales Representatives on executing service plans in strategic district accounts. This will involve the completion of agreed upon contractual services in your assigned accounts, and providing customers with problem solving support. You will also assist District Sales Representatives with start-ups of both new applications in current customers, and in transitioning competitively-held accounts to Nalco. This position will also require you to install, maintain, and calibrate chemical feed equipment and process monitoring equipment at multiple customer locations.
- Provide routine service support to Sales Representatives in strategic district accounts to execute agreed upon customer system assurance plans.
- Assist Sales Representatives with start-ups of new applications in both existing customers and in new accounts.
- Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer pain points, escalating as required.
- Execute required chemistry tests, log and report data, and maintain product inventories at assigned customer accounts.
- Install, calibrate and maintain chemical feed equipment and process monitoring equipment at assigned customer accounts.
- Possible travel within assigned sales territory 25%
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 25 overnight travel required to support assigned customer accounts
- Must have a valid Driver's License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- No immigration sponsorship offered for this role
- Associate's Degree or Trade School Certification
- 2+ years of successful technical service or field sales support experience
- Must have a strong mechanical aptitude
- Water treatment or specialty chemical industry experience
- Working knowledge of boilers, cooling towers, and wastewater treatment systems.
- Practical computer application literacy (including Microsoft Office Suite, and ability to learn internal business systems)
- History of working in a field that required autonomy and self-motivation
- Prior experience that demonstrates a strong work ethic and ability to multi-task
Every day, we make the world cleaner, safer and healthier - protecting people and vital resources. Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services. Around the world businesses in foodservice, food processing, hospitality, healthcare, industrial, and oil and gas markets choose Ecolab products and services to keep their environment clean and safe, operate efficiently and achieve sustainability goals. Our global workforce of over 44,000 employees is consistently delivering comprehensive solutions that meet the unique needs of our customers.