Company: Progressive Global Energy
Skills: Financial Analyst
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: White Plains, NY, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
Candidates will ideally have:
- 2-3 years experience
- Looking to join a company for a long-term career
- Experience in the power and natural gas markets (particularly PJM market)
- Financial modelling experience (in line with asset management)
- Excellent experience with PowerPoint and Excel
- Working knowledge and experience using commodity transaction and analytical platforms (ICE, NYMEX, Bloomberg, etc)
- Experience with energy trading organization and operation
- Excellent communications skills and ability to understand and work in a multicultural environment
- Engineering or Finance Degree (MBA/CFA preferred)
- Conduct Financial Analysis - create financial models to value new opportunities and existing assets; analyse financial and operational data and finance statements; provide management with recommendations based on valuations; research financial trends and practices to validate conclusions.
- Support Transaction Execution Functions - Perform due diligence tasks to support transaction structuring and execution; prepare materials for management to support project approval and funding; manage internal and external transaction reports;
- Energy Industry Research and Analysis - Use third party market information platforms to maintain forward gas price forecast; analyse hedging strategies to support decisions for risk management and profit maximization; monitor industry development; perform project evaluations to support capital investment decisions and cash-call requests for existing assets.
If qualified and interested, please apply. I can also be reached at 832.900.5935 (Vanessa Lopez)