McAlester, OK, US
McAlester, OK, US
Skills: Coil Tubing
Other Skills: Nitrogen, CT Operator
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: McAlester, OK, US
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Tucker Energy Services is a privately owned multinational oil and gas services corporation providing innovative technology solutions with a strong commitment to customer focused service. With corporate direction from the Houston headquarters we create the best quality customer-driven solutions. Our globally recognized product lines provide answers to complex upstream and downstream customer problems.
Tucker Energy Services is a company committed to supplying quality services and solutions to the oil and gas industry while adhering to the highest safety standards. At Tucker Energy Services, we strive to be the best in class while creating an enjoyable and rewarding work environment that encourages professional and personal growth for all employees.
Creating the industry's best workplace is our goal at Tucker Energy Services. In order to lead the industry in customer service we need to provide our team with all the resources they need to excel. That means empowering employees to prioritize their own safety above all other objectives, providing industry-leading training and career development, competitive compensation, and considering the importance of our employees & families in our workplace policies. We are always looking for motivated, talented individuals to join our team. We are currently looking for Coiled Tubing Operators to join our dynamic team in our office located in McAlester, OK. The scope of the position is as follows:
The Coiled Tubing Operator I supports the well site Coiled Tubing operations. Operates a company owned heavy vehicle on a daily basis between district and work site and operated coiled tubing equipment at the work site to provide TES Inc. quality services to our customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follows TES Inc.'s business objectives as outlined in the Business Management System (BMS).
- Ensures compliance with the TES Competence Assurance System.
- Performs duties according to the documented Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Management System, Standard Operating Procedures, Work Place Instructions, and HSSE policies.
- Works closely with senior Coiled Tubing- Operator II and Operations Supervisor on preparatory work on upcoming wells.
- Schedules, performs and follows-up on preventative and post-job maintenance on all tools, equipment and units within the division (in collaboration with the Maintenance Supervisor).
- Assist with Rig-up and Rig-down - Crane, Rig Floor, Make up of different BHA's, Riser, Hydraulic Substructure.
- Ability to troubleshoot Coiled Tubing equipment and downhole tools.
- Capable of operating all tools, units & equipment (with supervision) relevant to efficient job execution (wash, running BHP, PLT, PDM motors, pumping, sanding up wells gravel jobs and fishing operations).
- Capable of performing hydrostatic tests with surface pressures up to 10000psi.
- Performs redressing of all tools (including Wireline tools needed to run or fish).
- Capable of R/U all BHA's washing, fishing, milling etc.
- Assists with the analysis of instances of non-conformances in order to determine root cause resulting from job problems.
- Responsible for the accurate preparation and completion of all job-related documentation in accordance with TES's Operations and Quality procedures.
- Other duties as required.
High School Diploma/GED or equivalent. At least three (3) years of experience in Coiled Tubing operations with full capability and understanding of general nitrogen/pumping operations. Knowledge of fluid pumps, nitrogen unit operations, and coiled tubing unit operations.
Must possess or training will be provided for:
a) Basic Well Control Certification.
b) Training in Coiled Tubing and related operations.
c) Training in basic Coiled Tubing equipment including hydraulic / pneumatic training and downhole tools technology and applications.
d) Coiled Tubing monitoring and associated software training.
e) NCCCO Crane Certification required.
Work is performed outside at well site. Must be willing to work scheduled rotation and must be available to be 'on-call'. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs with assistance.
Must be willing to relocate to McAlester, OK and live within 45 minutes of either location.
Tucker Energy Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer