McAlester, OK, US
McAlester, OK, US
Skills: Coil Tubing
Other Skills: Nitrogen Operator
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: McAlester, OK, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Tucker Energy Services is a privately owned multinational oil and gas services corporation providing innovative technology solutions with a strong commitment to customer focused
Service. With corporate direction from the Houston headquarters we create the best quality customer-driven solutions. Our globally recognized product lines provide answers to complex upstream and downstream customer problems.
Tucker Energy Services is a company committed to supplying quality services and solutions to the oil and gas industry while adhering to the highest safety standards. At Tucker Energy Services, we strive to be the best in class while creating an enjoyable and rewarding work environment that encourages professional and personal growth for all employees.
Creating the industry's best workplace is our goal at Tucker Energy Services. In order to lead the industry in customer service we need to provide our team with all the resources they need to excel. That means empowering employees to prioritize their own safety above all other objectives, providing industry-leading training and career development, competitive compensation, and considering the importance of our employees & families in our workplace policies. We are always looking for motivated, talented individuals to join our team. We are currently looking for Nitrogen Operators for our Coiled Tubing Division:
Must be willing to relocate to McAlester, Oklahoma.
The scope of the position is as follows:
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Ensures compliance with TES Inc.'s Business Management Systems for Quality, Occupational Health & Safety, Environmental, Asset Integrity Management, Human Resources and Finance.
- Schedules, performs and follows-up on preventative and post-job maintenance on all tools, equipment and units within the division (in collaboration with the Maintenance Supervisor).
- Ability to troubleshoot Nitrogen and Pumping equipment.
- Works closely with the customer representative prior to and on location to ensure safe execution of the desired job.
- Ensures that all equipment, materials and accessories are delivered to and removed from the job site in a timely, safe and efficient manner.
- Maintains and monitors inventory of material relevant to the specific service's operations in accordance organizational policies and procedures.
- Capable of operating with minimal supervision all tools, units & equipment relevant to efficient job execution (wash, purging, pumping, cleaning etc.)
- Performs hydrostatic tests with surface pressures up to 10000psi.
- Performs redressing of all tools.
- Performs R/U and R/D of nitrogen/pumping equipment.
- Possess knowledge of all related nitrogen and industrial cleaning chemicals and applications.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical certifications related to product line.
- At least one (1) year of experience in Nitrogen/Pumping operations with full capability and understanding of general pumping operations.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet operational deadlines.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- NCCCO Crane Certification preferred.
- Must possess or will be trained for:
- Basic Well Control Certification.
- Training in Nitrogen and related operations.
- Training in basic Coiled Tubing / Nitrogen equipment including hydraulic / pneumatic training and Pumping applications.
- Nitrogen monitoring and associated software training.
- Field testing procedures/techniques and related jobs.
- CDL with HazMat Endorsements.
Work will be performed in outside environment exposed to various weather conditions. Must be able to work a rotational field schedule.
Tucker Energy Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer