Skills: Production Operator
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Budapest, Hungary
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Senior Business Origination Expert - Energy Trading Sector.
£commensurate to experience
Our client is seeking an experienced, highly-skilled Senior Business Origination Expert to work as part of the Group Trading Business Origination and Analyses team.
This is in cooperation with and as a support to the Group Trading desks. The role is based on fundamental analyses and market information to originate margin sources via exploring and defining new business opportunities and trading flows and developing existing ones.
Working as a part of this dedicated Team, the role offers the opportunity to focus on Creative business cases with supporting economics on new trading deals by and collecting the inputs from Trading Desks, coordinating internal stakeholders and being the responsible front line to the external partners in such deals.
· Monitor current events in the oil and energy commodity markets and price developments
· Lead the cooperation with and provide the support to Group Trading desks in idea generation on new business opportunities
· Liaise as a front line with external parties (IOCs, trading companies, originators, traders, etc.) on potential cooperation opportunities in terms of new trading flows, logistics asset utilization, acquisitions or greenfield investments that enhance MOL Group Trading operations and margin generation
· Create a business case/concept for new business opportunities and ensure the support and coordination of internal stakeholders in its launch and realization
· Coordinate the rest of the Business Origination and Analyses team in tasks related to Origination activities and organize the necessary analytical support
· For the purpose of realizing the originated options, interact with internal stakeholders (such as logistics, assets, corporate business development, finance), hand over the relevant tasks and in connections with STO internal partners monitors and harvests the results.
· 3 indirectly managed within the team, 10-15 indirectly managed in Origination processes
· International cooperation/operation needed
· University degree
· Professional user of Microsoft Office
· Advanced English
· Developed network of contacts in the oil product trading industry
· Advanced economics background Commercial, refining, financial background is an advantage
· 7 + years of industry experience, team coordination experience/senior roles' experience
Advantageous: front office trading, trading operations, supplies chain management, price and market analyses
We successfully work with and strengthen teams within Oil & Gas E&P, renewable energy, technology innovation & product development , technology start ups, smart energy and water technology.
We globally cover both contingent and retained mid-senior level appointments
Quanta's goal is to ensure we put people into positions whereby they genuinely make a difference to the challenges presently facing us in regards to energy and the environment.
Oil & Gas E&P ( offshore and onshore)
Subsea and FPSO
Technology Product Development
Smart Grids/Smart energy
Environment and Sustainability
Upstream and Downstream Energy Analysis
Technical & Financial Due Diligence