Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Budapest, Hungary
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Trader - Oil Product - BUDAPEST
£Commensurate with experience
Our Client is one of the leading Central European international oil and Gas Company Seeking a Highly Skilled Trader.
The role gives you the opportunity to Cover the Group's assets' and markets' oil products demand with special emphasis on light/middle distillates in the NWE/ARA Regions, taking physical positions and concluding 3rd party transactions in line with Group requirements. Contribute to the creation and implementation of the Group product trading strategy.
· Trade oil products in line with group balance, develop, negotiate and execute opportunistic business transactions
· Active role in formulation and implementation of Product Trading Strategy in order to maximize commercial value
· Controls risk exposure together with Risk Management and Derivative Trading departments
· Support market intelligence and price forecasting of the Product Trading Desk
· Provide support to business development teams
- University degree (business)
- 3-5 years' experience in oil physical trading
- Strong financial and analytical skills
• Fluent English (other languages a plus)r skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills with preference for action, accountability and having Entrepreneurial spirit
- Knowledge of the NWE/ARA markets and logistics preferred
- Knowledge of oil products trading tools and indices
A very opportunistic time to be joining this fast growing team and highly regarded internationally recognised client
We successfully work with and strengthen teams within Oil & Gas E&P, renewable energy, technology innovation & product development , technology start ups, smart energy and water technology.
We globally cover both contingent and retained mid-senior level appointments
Quanta's goal is to ensure we put people into positions whereby they genuinely make a difference to the challenges presently facing us in regards to energy and the environment.
Oil & Gas E&P ( offshore and onshore)
Subsea and FPSO
Technology Product Development
Smart Grids/Smart energy
Environment and Sustainability
Upstream and Downstream Energy Analysis
Technical & Financial Due Diligence