Skills: Project Engineer
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Chonburi, Thailand
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler has an opportunity for a Project Engineer. There is an increased thrust to deliver our services for the growing Asian Market. As a result of this, Project Engineering Department operation is expanding and evolving to manage the challenges of regional projects that continue to pose challenges in offering our services through a global talent pool.
- Function as Project Engineer or Lead Project Engineer on assigned projects and co-ordinates / facilitates with other discipline engineers and designers
- Execute assigned work in accordance with the Project Execution Plan, applicable Project Procedures and Standards, including Foster Wheeler and/or Project Procedures on Safety and Quality Control within the man-hour and cost budgets and in accordance with project schedule targets
- Regularly review the project execution schedule developed by the Cost and Planning Department to ensure that Project Engineering progress will be achieved
- Prepare and develop all essential execution plans as requested
- Manage and maintain of electronic filing system as required by the project
- Take action on audit reports as required
- Carry out coordination of Project Engineering issues between FW and client’s engineering personnel and ensure that this is fully effective
- Carry out necessary actions for Project engineering progress problem to ensure that progress is back on track
- Ensure that all Project Engineering scope changes are properly raised and recorded to cover man-hours, costs and schedule impacts and coordinate on preparation of back up documents
- Ensure that issues between site and H.O engineering personnel are fully effective when assigned as Field Project Engineer
Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Chemical, Mechanical or relate field
- Must have strong multi-discipline coordination skills and be able to plan works logically
- Min 3 years experience in FEED, PMC and EPC in petrochemical & refineries projects, some experiences in offshore and upstream Oil & Gas is a plus
- Hard working and proactive, has leadership skills, possesses team work attitude and problem solving skills
- Competent MS word and Excel and PowerPoint applications skills
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.