Skills: Contracts Administration
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler, a recent winner of the Glassdoor Employees' Choice Award for 'Best Place to Work in 2016 - UK Category',is curently looking to recruit a Senior Contracts Administrator within Aberdeen for a duration of 12 Months.
Your skills and expertise will be utilised across a range of domestic EPC and EPMS projects for a single client with a portfolio of projects
- Maintain and promote a safe working environment and demonstrate the correct HSE behaviours and leadership.
- Ensure effective post-contract commercial co-ordination/administration of relevant project in accordance with Amec Foster Wheeler policies and procedures and the protection of commercial entitlement in accordance with the terms of the contract.
- Ensure that project operates in accordance with Amec Foster Wheeler commercial policies and procedures.
- Ensure that project invoicing is carried out in accordance with terms and conditions of contract, and that the cash position is maximised.
- Ensure that the project cost / value reporting and end life forecasting are undertaken in accordance with Amec Foster Wheeler policies and procedures and that the appropriate values are reflected in the management accounts.
- Ensure that accurate accruals are made at month end and are fully backed up.
- Ensure that robust variance analysis process in place for Actuals versus Forecast.
- Assist with the submission of variation and contract amendment requests and claims in accordance with contract conditions.
- Ensuring that KPI scheme is administered in accordance with the terms of the contract.
- Ensuring that revised contract rates are built up and submitted in accordance with the terms of the contract.
- Ensuring that project costs are effectively controlled.
- Ensuring that payments to Amec Foster Wheeler are made in accordance with the terms of the contract.
- Purchase Order and Call Off management
- Ensure that risk management techniques are applied on project.
- Preparation of correspondence in connection with project contractual matters.
- Co-ordination of offshore and onshore time-writing systems.
- Ensure Offshore allocation sheets are correctly entered into timenet and that hours claimed are aligned to the contract and OCA agreement
- Ensure PAAF forms are raised and PAAF register is updated in a timely manner
- Manage overtime approval process
- Agreement of final accounts and close out of contracts in accordance with contractual conditions.
Skills / Qualifications
- Demonstrable experience in similar role.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Ability to liaise with multiple functions to gather information
- University graduate, or above, in quantity surveying, law, business studies or other appropriate discipline.
- Membership of a professional institution (eg RICS) desirable however not absolutely essential.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
If you believe you have the necessary knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to succeed in this position, then we would like to hear from you. To apply, please click on the 'Apply to Job' button below.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.