Skills: IT - Analysis & Management, IT - Sys Admin & Support
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Chandigarh, India
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Oceaneering is a global oilfield provider of engineered services and products primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. Through the use of its applied technology expertise, Oceaneering also serves the defense, entertainment, and aerospace industries. Oceaneering’s business offerings include remotely operated vehicles, built-to-order specialty subsea hardware, deepwater intervention and manned diving services, non-destructive testing and inspection, and engineering and project management.
Administration of Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE), OBIEE Development.
Installation and configuration of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition , Administration and Management of OBIEE stack.
Duties & Responsibilities
OBIEE Administrator will be responsible for maintaining existing and future Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (11G/12C) environments. This includes applying patches to fix bugs, adding new functionality and features, scheduler maintenance, and installing of maintenance releases. In a secondary capacity, additional technical and functional contributions may be required in support of the business systems.
Candidate must demonstrate a high level of proficiency in:
- Hands On Experience on OBIEE. OBIEE 11G/12 C
- Knowledge of using OEM
- Unix Shell Scripting
- Install Upgrade and Configure OBIEE Tools
- Proficient in use of repository variables
- Administer ETL and datawarehousing application and tools
- Experience on Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) (P)
- Managing and maintaining *OBIEE *application
- Experience in migrating OBIEE, Informatica from Dev -> Test -> Prod.
- Experience with OBIEE software – including installation, configuration, maintenance, security management, single Sign-on and integration with AD, and dashboards, reports and RPD development
- The Administrator will be responsible for maintaining existing and future Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (10g/11g) environments. This includes applying patches to fix bugs, adding new functionality and features, scheduler maintenance, and installing of maintenance releases
- Understand the standard and best practices in BI administration environment
- Hands on Experience on Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 11 G/12C
Experience as an Oracle BI Database administrator with primary expertise on performance fine tuning.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports business correspondence and procedure manuals.
QUALIFICATIONS / TRAINING:
- Minimum BS degree in a related field (i.e. computer science, MIS, etc.) (P)
- Experience with Oracle WebLogic Server, Oracle SOA, Oracle Service Bus, Oracle WebCenter, Oracle database, Oracle Siebel, Oracle Hyperion, Oracle Web Service Manager, Oracle WebLogic Scripting, Unix / Linux shell scripting, SOA / Web Services architectures, SSO environments, Load balanced / clustered environments (P)
- Knowledge for Peoplesoft/ERP systems, N-tier application setup will be preferred.
- Must be able to speak and write English with advanced proficiencies and experience speaking with international customers is a plus.
- Should be highly motivated and energetic individual.
- Willingness and ability to operate in several different technical disciplines is a must.
- Willing to work in Shifts.
- Minimum of three years of practical experience with OBIEE software – including installation, configuration, maintenance, security management, single Sign-on and integration with AD, and dashboards, reports and RPD development
We offer a competitive salary and the opportunity to advance in an international company. Visit www.oceaneering.com, select ‘Careers > Career search and then click ' Oceaneering Job Search' to apply..
Job Title: Application Administrator 1, BI Grade 1
Location: Chandigarh, India
Job ID: 11151
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Oceaneering develops products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. The company is the world's largest manufacturer and operator of work class Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs) and is also a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, workover control systems, asset integrity services, umbilicals, subsea hardware and tooling. Oceaneering also serves the aerospace, defense and theme park industries.