Skills: HR - General, HR - Recruitment, Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Houston, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
Oceaneering is a global oilfield provider of engineered services and products primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. Through the use of its applied technology expertise, Oceaneering also serves the defense, entertainment, and aerospace industries. Oceaneering’s business offerings include remotely operated vehicles, built-to-order specialty subsea hardware, deepwater intervention and manned diving services, non-destructive testing and inspection, and engineering and project management.
The Sourcer-Talent Acquisition will assist the Human Resources department with candidate identification sourcing, cold calling, ATS management, internet mining, resume screening and telephone screenings.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop effective and thorough sourcing strategies by partnering with Hiring Managers and other Human Resources Team members, continually keeping them apprised of sourcing efforts.
- Source potential and passive candidates through direct channels, social media, internet sourcing, extensive name generation research and relationship building.
- Generate candidate interest through creative marketing and social media messaging.
- Prequalify potential candidates to determine their qualifications through ATS based job posting questionnaires profiling assessments and behavioral based interviewing.
- Develop a pipeline for current role and future hiring needs.
- Develop and maintain a robust pipeline of potential candidates for multiple technical skill sets across the organization.
- Strategizes with Recruiters and/or hiring managers to understand position requirements and short and long term talent needs.
- Remain current with developing techniques and skills.
- Continually expand network through leveraging user groups, blogs and networking events.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resouces or related field or equivalent education and experience.
- Two (2) to four (4) years experience sourcing.
- Subject matter expert in key areas of sourcing techniques and strategies to include professional networks, social networks, key associations and industry specific directories.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting key performance metrics (time to fill ratios, interview to hire ratios, etc.)
- Familiar with current sourcing techniques and able to manage multiple searches with varying priorities.
- Proven success in managing and sourcing a high volume of job requisitions at one time.
- Applicant Tracking Experience
* This is a contract role. *
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, political affiliation, marital status, sexual orientation, or other non-merit factors.
Job Title: Sourcer, Talent Acquisition - Contract Role
Location: Houston, Texas
Job ID: 11205
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Oceaneering develops products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. The company is the world's largest manufacturer and operator of work class Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs) and is also a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, workover control systems, asset integrity services, umbilicals, subsea hardware and tooling. Oceaneering also serves the aerospace, defense and theme park industries.