Skills: IT - Software Development
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Makati, Philippines
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy.
Chevron Holdings Inc. (CHI) is a pioneer and leading multi-function Shared Services Center in the Philippines located in Makati City. With a workforce of more than 1,000, CHI delivers business services and solutions in areas such as finance, human resources, procurement, marketing support and information technology.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Technical Analyst (Direct Hire Contractor) located in Makati , NCR (Manila) /Philippines through September 29, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
Retail Systems Support (RSS) provides holistic support of integrated retail and card systems ranging from project inception, products and solutions development, testing and integration, capital planning and management, compliance, deployment to systems operation support for AP and AMEP regions. Some of the systems supported include:
- Back Office System (BOS) - Envoy
- Point of Sale (POS) - NAMOS
- Electronic Payment System (EPS)
- International FleetCard System (IFCS)
- Store Operating Environment Platforms - Hydra, Triton, WIn XP/ WIn7
- Payment Terminals
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- The technical analyst provides critical technical subject matter knowledge of respective product/solution in-scope or supported ranging from project inception, products and solutions development, testing and integration, deployment to systems operation support.
- He/she is able to fluently translate business requirements, resolve issues/problems with technical analysis and be able to effectively communicate and manage them with product vendors (2nd & 3rd Levels support). The incumbent should have strong problem solving and analytical skills and enjoy working in the areas of development, testing and release.
- Candidate must understand and resolve concerns with BUs/customers and act as escalation point, and drive issue resolution to ensure support delivery.
- Technical scope may include any combination of the following subject matter knowledge – Retail Systems, Fleet and Payment Cards, Electronic Payment Systems (EPS) and Payment Terminals, testing and integration.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or other relevant fields.
- At least 2 years experience in providing technical support and/or testing on any of the following: card technology, retail automation/systems e.g., POS, HOS and payment processes.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills – written and presentation
- Ability to quickly learn and contribute to the delivery of systems supported
- Highly customer focused and results-oriented
- Ability to work collaboratively in a multi-IT-discipline and multi-cultural environment
- Willing to work on a project basis for at least 1-2 years
Relocation will not be considered within Chevron parameters.
Expatriate assignments will not be considered. Regulatory Disclosure for US Positions:Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Review federal laws protecting equal rights for applicants and employees (EEO is the Law) Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.For more information about E-Verify please click on a link below.E-Verify Poster (English) or E-Verify Poster (Spanish)