Skills: Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: S$4000 - S$6000 per month + benefits
Location: Singapore, Singapore
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Hiring Company: Original Equipment Manufacturer
Job Title: Technical Service Engineer
Job Purpose: This role provides technical expertise and related technical support in the services division for Southeast Asian customers, field service engineers, sales, agents, distributors, and workshops. The role requires to introduce measures and protocols to ensure the reliability of compressors.
- Oversee the detection and analysis of all the compressor and plant related problems, and be able to provide technical solutions to these issues
- Be able to provide customers and agents with technical advice and problem-solving strategies from the start of the installation until turnover and start-up
- Prepare proposal for continuous improvement of compressor equipments
- Oversee and support all Field Service Engineers at every stage of the projects. Provide training for these engineers and internal corporate trainings.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Strong and solid 6-8 years of experience in the Rotating Machinery Industry (Technical and Hands-On experience on Reciprocating Compressors), especially on maintenance and repair jobs
- Experience working on Workshop & Production of Compressors
- At least 5 years of experience in leading a project and managing a team
- Experience in handling external stakeholders (customers, distributors, etc). Strong communication skills
- Be able to manage CRM system or has equivalent advanced user skill
- Willingness for international and domestic travel (30%)
- Must be able to start this November 2016
Interested candidates, please send your CV. Please send a summary of your 1) technical experience in the rotating machinery industry 2) project and team lead role.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321
Spencer Ogden recruits the best international talent across all energy sectors, providing industry leading services to our candidates at every stage of the project life cycle.
Our global network of international offices give you access to the world’s most exciting permanent, contract and temporary positions, offering a world of opportunity to our candidates.
Spencer Ogden stands for the best in professional, proactive global energy recruitment – and our Oil & Gas team is no exception. Our managers have a wealth of experience both in recruitment and on-site, giving them the perfect insight and knowledge to understand your recruitment needs. We deliver worldwide across the upstream and downstream sectors to an award-winning standard - and it’s how we do it that makes all the difference.
To meet the challenges, we bring local knowledge with a global perspective and work within the political, geographical, social and cultural reality, not against it.
We also have a bespoke, end-to-end recruitment solution to overcome the challenges of mobilizing personnel into these harsh environments when needed. Wherever you are in the world we have comprehensive candidate care including an in-house team dedicated to our contractors.