Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Singapore, Singapore
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The service provider shall be:
? Responsible of the Start-Up team during the integration phase regarding pre-start-up activities
? Responsible of the technical preparation of the Start-Up, ensure procedures / materiel / consumables are available in coordination with the Commissioning Team and the Operation Team
? Responsible of the troubleshooting during the first year, ensure the link with Project coordinator in charge of Punch List clearance and warranty processes.
Detailed Engineering / Construction / Commissioning Phases
1. Participate in HAZOP, HAZID, PTR reviews.
2. Review of P&ID's, layouts, etc during Engineering phase to ensure they meet Field Ops requirements, integrating lessons learned on other FPSO project.
3. Preparation of preliminary process and utilities operating procedures for start-up.
4. Follow modifications and change orders to ensure Field Operation interests are represented.
5. Participate in FAT, EFAT, SIT and commissioning tests as required.
6. Draw-up all first start up procedures for all systems taken over from the Commissioning.
7. Define the materiel (spares, tools, consumables, temporary equipment...) necessary for the start up phase and the production team.
8. Anticipate start up requirements and priority in order to drive/instruct the commissioning team led by the work package representatives
9. Assess in detail interface with commissioning and operation (first fill, hand over processes, status of requirements...).
10. Assist operation during commissioning witnessing.
11. Define operation plan to get reliable all marine and hull system required for the TOWING period whenever applicable or any transient period before Start-Up.
Hook-up-Integration / Start-up Phases
12. The START-UP superintendent continue to prepare the first Start-Up of system taken over from Commissioning. He assists operation during Start-Up as necessary (additional resource), participate to the troubleshooting and follow up closely all Punch List and warranty/defects claims. He will ensure any problem is recorded and documented and if necessary transmitted to external support
Qualification: Diploma of higher education (equivalent to DUT / BTS or above)