Skills: Risk Management
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Houston, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
• Reliable, resourceful contributor to special analyses, studies and projects involving the collection and interpretation of information.
• Recommends and implements work process improvements.
• Interacts and resolves discrepancies with cross-functional teams including Credit, Accounting, Contracts, Logistics, Trading, etc.
• Responsible for daily risk reporting for an assigned business unit. This includes monitoring of transaction and net exposure against pre-determined limits.
• Identifies and troubleshoots issues in trading system related to Risk Reporting.
• Makes necessary adjustments, after validation of the input from Front Office, to ensure that the data used for management reporting is accurate and reliable.
• Provides explanation and commentary for changes to risk profile, exposure and profit and loss.
• Communicate and resolve risk metrics violations appropriately and escalate through appropriate channels when necessary.
• Bachelor's degree in related field required.
• Risk Control and Risk Management experience
• Excel experience with Pivot Tables