Skills: Project Controls
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: £ Commensurate to experience
Location: London, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Our client is an internationally renowned specialist construction and fit-out company. Due to continued growth, an opportunity has arisen for an experience and dynamic project manager to join their London based team.
- Reporting to the Project Manager, successful candidates will be responsible for co-ordination of site works and the day to day operations in compliance with the contract programme
- Duties will include the management of project resources i.e. labour, plant, materials and sub-contractors
- The strict monitoring of safe working practices, quality and production levels
- Applicants should have a third level Building/Construction qualification with experience in a site managerial role or have a trades (joinery/finishes) background
- The ideal candidate should have extensive supervisory experience (ideally on high quality fit out projects)
We successfully work with and strengthen teams within Oil & Gas E&P, renewable energy, technology innovation & product development , technology start ups, smart energy and water technology.
We globally cover both contingent and retained mid-senior level appointments
Quanta's goal is to ensure we put people into positions whereby they genuinely make a difference to the challenges presently facing us in regards to energy and the environment.
Oil & Gas E&P ( offshore and onshore)
Subsea and FPSO
Technology Product Development
Smart Grids/Smart energy
Environment and Sustainability
Upstream and Downstream Energy Analysis
Technical & Financial Due Diligence