Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Darlington, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler is currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Invoice Processor, working in our Darlington office on a temporary basis.
- To register, scan, process and store inbound documents/expense claims and subcontractor certificates received by the team
- Filing and archiving for Accounts Payable documents
- Ensure that financial transactions and documents are prepared and processed in line with the department's Service Level Agreements
- Checking amendments/additions to vendor master data
- Working with the business to ensure the DAS approval forms are up to date
- Query management and responding to the EFSS mail boxes for Accounts Payable
- Ensure compliance with audit requirements
Skills / Qualifications
- Experienced in data entry and administrative tasks
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills
- Good understanding of scanning
- Confident in the use of Excel
- An excellent team player
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Be organised and proactive
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.