Skills: Construction Engineer
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Pasir Gudang, Malaysia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Overview / Responsibilities
Foster Wheeler has an opportunity for a Turnover Engineer There is an increased thrust to deliver our services for the growing Asian market As a result of this, Project Department operation is expanding and evolving to manage the challenges of regional projects that continue to pose challenges in offering our services through a global talent pool
The Turnover Engineer will be responsible for defining, itemising and delivering the entire work scope into system packages to enable commissioning and start-up work to take place.
- Define the construction Turnover deliverables in terms of QC packs relating to EFD and non EFD systems
- Define the pinnacle inspection and test documents by discipline activity, and coordinate the inspection and acceptance by Client and / or Commissioning Manager / Engineer for each QC pack, including piping test packs, instrument loop dossiers, relief valves, spring supports, electrical circuits, equipment packages etc
- Coordinate site prep, piling, civil work and steelwork completions and documentation including the timely release of follow on work such as equipment and piping erection, backfilling of underground piping and earthing, and release for paving etc
- Progressively transfer responsibility for the works to the start up and commissioning organisation ensuring that system turnover is fully accepted by signature
- Compile agreed lists of system exception items to be completed by agreed dates, and to monitor and record completion of such exception items
- Consolidate construction punch lists into system punch lists, and provide an auditable trail to ensure that all punch list items are captured, cleared and signed off for completion. Maintain the original hard copy wet signature Master System Punch List
- Compile the turnover dossiers in the required format
Skills / Qualifications
- Extensive Oil & Gas or Petrochemical construction experience with a track record of managing turnaround / completion activities
- Engineering degree or Diploma in Quality Management
- Sound knowledge and understanding of applicable International Codes, Standards and Specifications related to construction, Petrochemical, Energy, Oil & Gas Industries
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.