Greeley, CO, US
Greeley, CO, US
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Greeley, CO, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Nalco, an Ecolab Company, has an immediate need for a Technical Service Representative in our Energy Services group located in Greeley, CO. If you are a passionate technical professional that likes to work in an autonomous, hands-on environment, we invite you to apply. This is your opportunity to join a large growing company offering a competitive base salary and benefits.
You will be primarily responsible for working with Sales Representatives on executing service plans in strategic district accounts. This will involve the completion of agreed upon contractual services in your assigned accounts, and providing customers with problem solving support. You will also assist District Sales Representatives with start-ups of both new applications in current customers, and in transitioning competitively-held accounts to Nalco. This position will also require you to build strong relationships with your assigned customer base to generate a high level of customer satisfaction.
Territory/Location Information: This position is based in Greeley, CO.
* Provide routine service support to Sales Representatives in strategic district accounts to execute agreed upon customer system assurance and continuous improvement plans.
* Assist Sales Representatives with plant surveys of prospective customers
* Assist Sales Representatives with start-ups of new applications in both existing customers and in new accounts.
* Develop strong relationships with the key stakeholders in the strategic district accounts where you provide service support to other District Sales Representatives.
* Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer pain points, escalating as required.
* Engage in problem solving by performing system analysis, interpreting data and providing written recommendations to ensure customer operations are performing at optimal levels.
* Support services include: Sample testing, light maintenance, customer service, service report generation, chemical ordering, chemical inventory management, general labor activities.
* Actively support Nalco innovations and technology in the strategic district accounts where you provide service support to other District Sales Representatives.
* Possible travel within assigned sales territory.
* Bachelors Degree - Technical/Science/Engineering
* 25% overnight travel required to support sales territory
* Must have a valid Driver's License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
* No immigration sponsorship offered for this role
* Chemical Engineering Preferred
* 2+ years of successful technical service or field sales support experience
* Must have a strong mechanical aptitude
* Water treatment or specialty chemical industry experience
* Working knowledge of boilers, cooling towers, and wastewater treatment systems.
* Practical computer application literacy (including Microsoft Office Suite, and ability to learn internal business systems)
* History of working in a field that required autonomy and self-motivation
* Prior experience that required excellent communication skills
* Prior experience that required excellent organizational skills
* Prior experience that demonstrates a strong work ethic and ability to multi-task
Keywords: Engineering, Service and technical, Service Engineer, Service and Chemicals, Service jobs, Field Service, Service Engineering
A trusted partner at more than one million customer locations, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources. With 2015 sales of $13.5 billion and 47,000 associates, Ecolab delivers comprehensive solutions and on-site service to promote safe food, maintain clean environments, optimize water and energy use and improve operational efficiencies for customers in the food, healthcare, energy, hospitality and industrial markets in more than 170 countries around the world. For more Ecolab news and information, visit www.ecolab.com.