Skills: HR - General
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Rhineland Refinery Godorf, Germany
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
35366BR Learning Advisor Germany Rhineland Refinery Godorf/Wesseling At Shell Germany, our drive is to employ world-class individuals. We employ 4,200 people whose careers have benefitted from our industry-leading career development programme and unrivalled inhouse access to local and global experts. We are active in many areas such as Gas, Gas Marketing, Manufacturing & Distribution of oil products, Petrochemicals as well as Research & Development. Shell in Germany is one of the biggest retailers of energy products and one of the largest refinery operators. Our extensive R&D facilities in Hamburg allow us to offer a broad range of expertise on Retail Fuels, Lubes, and Marine, Power and Engine Vehicle Technology. Shell began operations in Germany in 1902. Shell Downstream encompasses all the activities necessary to transform crude oil into petroleum products and petrochemicals, and deliver them around the world. Our Downstream businesses refine, supply, trade and ship crude oil worldwide, and manufacture, transport and market fuels, lubricants, bitumen, LPG and bulk petrochemicals for domestic, transportation and industrial uses. Altogether, the organisation employs some 80,000 people.
The Rhineland Refinery is one of the four ‘super sites’ in Shell's global manufacturing organisation, and is a highly complex, fully integrated oil-chemicals refinery with a hydrocracking-aromatics configuration.
We are currently seeking to recruit a highly motivated Learning Advisor to join our Rhineland Refinery in Godorf/Wesseling.
This role is the deputy role for the Learning Manager at Rhineland Refinery.
- Co-develop the site learning strategy
- Implement learning strategy and programs to support the professional competence development of the operations, craft and technical skill pools
- Coach and mentor other staff members in the team
- Be responsible for capability building including leadership at the site to enable top-quartile business results through personal facilitation, collaboration with business partners from the line and HR. The role extensively deals with extended leadership teams, supervisors and the site leadership team
- Drive consistency and ensure a consistent approach to training, training materials and competence management across the site
- University degree in Learning and Development, Organizational Effectiveness or Human Resources
- Proven communication, facilitation and coaching/mentoring skills
- Significant relevant work experience in complex and change driven environments, preferably in an HR function at a manufacturing/chemical plant
- Proven capability in coaching, mentoring and training others
- Resilience and persistence in driving change and achieving business results
- The ability to influence and work effectively with a wide range of stakeholders across all levels in the organization and across countries
- The ability to retain focus on priorities balanced with client sensitivity
- Strong and proven delivery orientation
- Strong in the use of computer applications incl. HR/Learning systems and MS Office
Learn More about Shell: Watch their Life at Shell Video