Skills: HR - General
Experience: 80 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Bangalore, India
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
36207BR Global Recruitment Marketing Programme Advisor India Bangalore Shell began operations in India more than 80 years ago. At Shell India, we invest in our people through our industry-leading development programme, which sees our employees thrive and gain access to experts on a local and global level. To date, we have invested more than US$ 1 billion already in India’s energy sector alone in socially and environmentally responsible ways. It is the only global major to have a fuel retail license in India. The Shell Technology Centre Bangalore, STCB, is one of the three global hubs for technology in the Projects & Technology business of Royal Dutch Shell. In addition, we supply crude, chemicals and technology to public and private sector oil companies, and our Chennai Business Centre provides a wide range of finance, accounting and business services to Shell globally. This is an exciting opportunity to play a critical and strategic role for a truly global company, creating a powerful and aspirational digital strategy for Recruitment Marketing.
This role collaborates closely with the Global Marketing Channels Manager to develop the strategy and co-ordinate all key programmes (primarily Shell Ideas 360) and channels as well as identify, develop, implement and support cost effective marketing opportunities globally that have a relevance to the existing programmes.
The incumbent will work with a team of marketing managers and advisors globally, as well as marketing agencies, across key markets to build, manage, and drive a productive and efficient ROI.
1. Develop and implement strategies for key global programmes and marketing initiatives, relevant integrated channels communication strategies and campaigns that directly support and align with the organizational vision and goals
2. Lead Shell Recruitment’s flagship programme, SI360 – Strategically lead the Shell Ideas 360 programme, marketing it as the top recruitment attraction program globally. Focus on key recruitment markets across the world, specifically with targeted universities to lead the attraction of top talent, specifically Students and Graduates and build quality pipelines for recruitment, resulting in an attraction plan that delivers programme goals and high quality hires at a competitive cost, at the right time and in the right place.
3. Manage all global campaigns as the central point of contact ensuring the campaigns are leveraging the right channels, reflecting the brand appropriately and are well positioned across regional requirements.
4. Develop a proactive and comprehensive plan that ensures accurate and timely delivery of Shell Ideas360 and assigned marketing programmes.
5. Lead team members assigned to each program and coach and guide them to deliver effectively and work collaboratively and cross-functionally with stakeholders
6. Maintain regular contact with internal and external customers to build awareness for and collect feedback on the efficacy of the program.
7. Communicate the vision, strategy and performance of the marketing programmes clearly and effectively to all stakeholders and work strategically to drive the plan.
8. Research related industry trends and innovations and ensure programmes are keeping pace, offering customers a positive experience.
9. Own the programme literature, campaigns, emails, and marketing promotions through traditional, social and digital channels.. Ensure program awareness, create and/or modify programme assets, creative, communications and videos as needed.
10. Ensure programs are delivered on time, within budget and uphold the Shell brand reputation
11. Represent Shell Ideas360 and other progs in relevant forums, inject dynamism in communities’ management both internal and external.
12. Effectively manage day-to-day external vendors/agencies to deliver results. Accountable for the annual scope of work with marketing partners
Learn More about Shell: Watch their Life at Shell Video