Skills: Corrosion Engineering, Project Management
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: US, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Corrpro Companies, Inc. is looking for a Regional Manager.
Corrpro Companies, Inc., a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, is North America's largest corrosion engineering, cathodic protection, and corrosion monitoring business for the protection and preservation of infrastructure. Corrpro provides professional corrosion consulting and cathodic protection engineering services to major oil companies, government agencies, municipal water, sewer and gas utilities, universities, and public transportation agencies. Corrpro has complete construction installation services, including crews and equipment to install any type of cathodic protection system for any type of structure. For more details, visit www.corrpro.com.
- Developing, planning, implementing and leading activities to achieve the financial objectives of the gulf region.
- Directing and providing support, if needed, for engineers, technicians and construction staff.
- Analyze the office's monthly performance reports, general ledger and staff salary schedule.
- Review and approve all customer contracts, purchase orders, and work authorizations regarding the proposed scope of work, customer expectations, and project objectives.
- Oversee the assignment of projects to staff to ensure effective utilization of resources and meet the commitments to customers.
- Reconcile customer conflicts and mediate efforts to a solution favorable in both the customer's and the Company's interests.
- Coordinating crew functions with other regions and subcontractors when necessary.
- Continuously monitor that the most appropriate methods and procedures are taken by operations staff to complete the work and meet project requirements.
- Review customer drawings and specifications and determine type and nature of structure involved and physical features of facility.
- Interact with Sales Representatives and customer staff, visit client facilities, and conduct meetings as necessary to develop and book business opportunities.
- Prepare customer proposals for materials and/or service projects when directly interacting with an individual customer.
- Approve final pricing for all service project proposals prepared by Sales Representatives
- Supervisory Responsibilities.
- Train and develop employees consistent with Company policies and encourage individual growth among talent in the region.
- Maintain harmonious employee relations and resolve complaints as needed.
- Complete annual employee performance evaluations for direct reports.
- Drive compliance with the Company's safety program for all operations staff, ensuring that appropriate safety training, supplies and equipment are provided.
- Participate in periodic industry seminars and meetings to remain informed of developments in corrosion theory.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or related field required
- Professional Engineering Registration preferred
- NACE CP Certifications preferred
- Minimum 7 years overall related experience with at least 3 years supervisory experience
- Must have strong project management and problem solving skills
- Experienced in managing financials and P&L reports
- Must have strong business knowledge, computer literacy and internal and external customer service skills
- Experience in positively mentoring, motivating and empowering employees
- Must be able to travel as needed
Corrpro Companies, Inc. offers Competitive Salary with Career Growth Opportunities and a Full Benefits Package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Matching 401k, Annual Bonus Potential, Tuition Assistance, paid Vacation and Holiday time, and much more.
Aegion Corporation and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.