Skills: Energy / Commodity Trading, Laboratory Ops / Tech, Mining, ROV Ops / Tech
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Chesterfield, MO, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Insituform Technologies, LLC is looking for an experienced Recruiting Specialist to be based in our Chesterfield, MO office.
Insituform Technologies, LLC, a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, is a leading worldwide provider of cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) and other technologies and services for the rehabilitation of pipeline systems. Insituform's businesses consist of sewer, drinking water, and energy and mining pipeline rehabilitation and protection. The company provides cost-effective solutions to remediate operational, health, regulatory and environmental problems resulting from aging and defective pipelines. Insituform's technologies allow its customers to avoid the extraordinary expense and extreme disruption that can result from traditional "dig and replace" methods. For more information, visit www.insituform.com
- Drive a full cycle staffing process to include conducting Intake Sessions with hiring managers, sourcing, pre-screening and presenting qualified candidates, coordinating interviews and negotiating offers of employment.
- Manage a high volume of exempt and non-exempt requisitions with multiple hiring managers, in multiple locations.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding for the business' needs, competition, future direction, critical success factors and challenges.
- Create targeted sourcing strategies to identify qualified candidates.
- Develop and maintain a database of pre-qualified candidates through research, networking, associations and professional organizations.
- Build and maintain relationships with all hiring managers within assigned division(s) and become a trusted business partner.
- Maintain database integrity in an ATS.
- Travel to, coordinate, and manage hiring events as needed.
- Ad-hoc reporting and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 2+ years of high volume, full cycle recruiting experience for exempt and non-exempt positions in multiple locations required.
- Prior construction industry and/or manufacturing staffing experience strongly preferred.
- Proven track-record of demonstrating resourcefulness in sourcing candidates for difficult-to-fill positions.
- Experience utilizing an ATS system (preferably iCIMS or Taleo) required.
- Solid organizational skills, strong business acumen, and a professional demeanor.
- Ability to function successfully in a heavily matrixed organization.
- Infrequent travel, as required.
Aegion Corporation and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Every day, people’s lives and livelihoods depend on the operation of pipelines, refineries and other infrastructure related to the production of energy.
At Aegion, we are in the business of making sure these structures last. Our companies provide services and solutions to protect, strengthen and maintain them —inside and out — before, during and after their construction.
Aegion companies are leaders and innovators in Corrosion Protection and Energy Services. This includes everything from cathodic protection on pipelines to maintenance at refineries nationwide. Contact Aegion today to learn more about our companies or how to join our team of infrastructure professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA compliant – priority referral Protected Veterans requested.