Skills: HR - General
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Rabat, Morocco
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Travel & Visa Coordinator
MAD/ £ Commensurate with experience
6 month contact
Our client is a fast growing & listed Oil and Gas company with main focus of E&P assets in North Africa. They are looking for a travel and visa coordinator to be either in Morocco or London, UK.
· Facilitation, coordination and submission of visa applications
· Advise accurately on the relevant requirements for the application
· Promptly collect documentation, prepare and submit applications at the consulates and embassies
· Ensure correct visa type is applied for and accuracy of information on forms
· Maintain records of visas and passports that are pending and that have been issued
· Process invoices for passport and visa payment
- Fluency in English and French is a must- both verbal and written. Literacy in Arabic is advantageous
- HR experience is beneficial
- Travel knowledge & experience
- Experience working with diverse cultures
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to interact effectively with people at various levels in the organisation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- MS Office skills
- Professionalism, proactive, flexibility, reliability, discretion, influential and intuitive
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- Working in a highly pressured environment
- Managing highly pressurised emergency situations
For the right person there is an opportunity for this role to grow into a larger HR orientated role if based in Morocco.
We successfully work with and strengthen teams within Oil & Gas E&P, renewable energy, technology innovation & product development , technology start ups, smart energy and water technology.
We globally cover both contingent and retained mid-senior level appointments
Quanta's goal is to ensure we put people into positions whereby they genuinely make a difference to the challenges presently facing us in regards to energy and the environment.
Oil & Gas E&P ( offshore and onshore)
Subsea and FPSO
Technology Product Development
Smart Grids/Smart energy
Environment and Sustainability
Upstream and Downstream Energy Analysis
Technical & Financial Due Diligence