Skills: Process Engineer
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler has an opportunity for a Senior Process Engineer. There is an increased thrust to deliver our services for the growing Asian market. As a result of this, Process Department operation in Malaysia is expanding and evolving to manage the challenges of regional projects that continue to pose challenges in offering our services through a global talent pool.
- Independently handle Process Engineering of assigned areas and interact with other engineering disciplines, project and client
- Lead a group of process engineers and execute assigned project tasks
- Prepare Design Basis, PFD, P&ID, Relief & Flare Calculations
- Lead and independently handle Process Engineering of assigned areas and interact with other engineering disciplines, project and client
- To take-up short term travel
Skills / Qualifications
- B.E / B.Tech Chemical Engineering or Process Engineering Experience with a different branch specialization with 8 to 10 yrs of experience in Process design engineering, working at various levels of an engineering project starting form Basic Engineering, FEED and EPC (Greenfield / Revamp projects)
- Experience from Refinery, Oil & Gas, LNG, Petrochemical and Utilities & Offsites will be an advantage
- Should be proficient in technical software like, HYSYS, PRO-II, AspenPlus, Flaresim, Flarenet, Pipesim Hysys / AspenPlus / Pro-II / Flaresim / Flarenet / Pipesim etc.
- Lead Engineer Experience will be an added advantage
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.