Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Louisville, KY, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler Environment & Infrastructure has an immediate need for a full-time, experienced Administrative Marketing Assistant in our Louisville, KY office. The ideal candidate will have strong verbal and written communication skills and a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in administrative support.
This position requires effective time-management, planning, organization, problem solving, teamwork, collaboration and interpersonal skills. The successful candidate will take initiative and be able to work independently, be able to work / coordinate efforts from multi-discipline teams, and successfully perform the production of multiple, simultaneous proposals with strict deadlines. Must be flexible with work schedule and able to adjust to multiple and concurrent deadlines.
- Provide administrative assistance to regional marketing manager
- Assist with proposals, reportsand coordination
- Assist in activities involved in document preparation of Request of Information (RFI), Request for Qualification (RFQ) and Requests for Proposals (RFP)
- Create, revise, format, and edit project and administrative documents
- Coordinate all document content (drafting and editing, document assembly and production)
- Track projects or schedules for issuance of routine documents (such as reports and contracts)
- Follow up and work with project managers as requested to assist them with other administrative activities related to the client
- Organize data with efficiency and impeccable attention to detail
- Cross reference data for accuracy
- Document production of marketing collateral
- General administrative support across a broad range of topics and duties
- Manage databases
Skills / Qualifications
- 3-5 years experience in administrative support
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, detail-oriented and proactive on assignments
- Excellent knowledge of correct English usage, grammar, spelling, punctuation and vocabulary
- Microsoft Office skills with advanced proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task and balance multiple priorities
- Ability to work well with people
- Thrive in a deadline-based environment
- Flexibility to work outside normal business hours as required
- Experience in a professional consulting environment preferred
- Experience with graphics is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.