Skills: Mechanical Engineering, NDT Technician, Welding
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Malaysia, Malaysia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Malaysia
- To write the welding and NDT inspections specification for the pipeline
- Review the FEED Welding and NDT inspection Specification and provide advice on any modification that deems necessary
- Prepare the "Welding and NDT inspection Specification"
- Any comments response, clarifications during the preparation of the specification
- Any technical support or clarification required with the offshore welding construction team about Welding and NDT inspection Specification
- An Engineering bachelor degree in Mechanical or Metallurgical from reputed and recognized university with a Postgraduate degree (Master in Welding / Material / metallurgy).
- A minimum of 15 years' Experience; shall have experience in Offshore Pipeline /Structure/ piping/vessels dealing with Corrosion Resistance Alloys, sour services in Engineering, fabrication and installations
- Recognized professional qualification in QA/QC/Special Processes such as ASNT/CSWIP/NACE/BG/ASME; Such qualification shall be of similar grade pr higher that CWE (Certified Welding Engineer)
A dynamic company formed in year 2007 by a group of engineers with extensive experience in the oil & gas industry ranging from Onshore Production, Offshore Production, Drilling and Diving Support
We offer support to the industry by supplying Quality Engineers and Administrative staff for Construction, Commissioning, and Operations (both onshore and off shore).
- Integrated project controls, cost estimating, cost management, planning, documentation control, risk analysis and systems development.
- Contract review, contract administration, claims advice and contract document preparation.
- Engineering Review
- Process Engineering, Equipment design, Manufacturing and System .
- Systems Design & Integration
- Requirement analysis, systems analysis, vendor selection, workflow modelling, data modelling.
- Hazid, Hazop, FMECA
- Assessment of technical systems as well as procedures.
- Factory Acceptance Tests
31 Jurong Port Road 02-12
Jurong Logisctics Hub
Tel : +65 62652432
Fax : +65 62652132