Hughesville, PA, US
Hughesville, PA, US
Skills: Logistics Management
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Hughesville, PA, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Title: Field Operations Manager
Location: Hughesville, PA
Nalco Champion, an Ecolab Company, has an immediate need for a Field Operations Manager in our Energy Services group located in Hughesville, PA. If you are a passionate professional that likes to work in a hands-on environment, we invite you to apply. This is your opportunity to join a large growing company offering a competitive base salary and benefits.
The Field Operations Manager's primary objective is getting the product to the customer in the most efficient, timely and cost effective manner. Logistic managers play a key role in fulfilling promises to their customers and in meeting those customers' expectations. They are responsible for managing the execution, direction, and coordination of all transportation matters within the organization. This includes managing budgets, organizing schedules & routes, ensuring that vehicles are safe and meet legal requirements, and making sure that drivers are aware of their duties.
Logistics links all the processes involved, from obtaining the raw materials through to delivering the finished goods to the customer. The management of this supply chain is now recognized as one of the most important factors in making companies efficient and competitive in today's global
Territory/Location Information: This position will be in Hughesville, PA
- Planning routes and load scheduling for multi-drop deliveries.
- Booking in deliveries and liaising with customers.
- Allocating and recording resources and movements on the transport planning system.
- Ensuring all partners in the supply chain are working effectively and efficiently to ensure smooth operations.
- Communicating effectively with clients and responding to their requirements
- Directing all transportation activities.
- Developing transportation relationships.
- Monitoring transport costs.
- Confronting climate change issues by implementing transport strategies
- Ensure the safety and security of all employees and visitors.
- 50% travel required
- High school diploma/GED
- Must be willing/able to travel
- No immigration sponsorship offered for this role.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 5 years' experience working in Oil & Gas
- Knowledge of route optimization
- Effective communication skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks all with an attention to fine detail.
Keywords: Logistics Manager
Every day, we make the world cleaner, safer and healthier - protecting people and vital resources. Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services. Around the world businesses in foodservice, food processing, hospitality, healthcare, industrial, and oil and gas markets choose Ecolab products and services to keep their environment clean and safe, operate efficiently and achieve sustainability goals. Our global workforce of over 44,000 employees is consistently delivering comprehensive solutions that meet the unique needs of our customers.