Skills: Environmental Engineer, Regulatory Compliance
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
Our client is a development and management company of land-based and floating LNG projects. They are developing an LNG project on the Gulf Coast and require a FERC & Permitting / Environmental coordinator to join their team in Houston, TX.
Position Summary: We are looking for candidates with strong experience in LNG liquefaction project permitting with FERC and all other agencies such as TCEQ, PHMSA etc. Taking a project to Draft EIS and subsequently to Final EIS and Approval To Construct.
The ideal candidate will have over 5 years experience in this field. The client is also considering senior candidates for this role depending on experience. This can be wither a contract or direct position. It will be a long term role based in Houston, TX.
- Needs to have good process knowledge but also some hands-on experience, not just project management experience
- The ideal candidate will have some environmental background
- This position is required due to conversations to be had with US coastal engineering and FERC regulators
- The person should be able to prepare good packages for external sources to review. i.e. know what questions to ask.
- There will be plenty of hands-on communication with authorities