Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Atlanta, GA, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
A Global Leader of water treatment equipment and solutions is currently looking for a full time Aftermarket Sales Manager to develop their sales and service offerings across the United States. This position can be based in any location, as there will be heavy travel involved.
This role is responsible for all Aftermarket Sales activities. This position is responsible for executing the strategic and operating plans for aftermarket sales growth and profitability across all treatment products and services.
- Minimum of 10 years of industry experience in sales, marketing, and product development
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Water Treatment Systems (Both Municipal & Industrial)
- Bachelor's degree or substantial sales experience with water treatment systems
- Strong leadership, supervisory, prioritization and communication skills (written and verbal) are necessary to help define, develop and enforce initiatives.
- Strong technical knowledge in the Water treatment market segment.
Must be a self-starter, sales driven, and goal oriented. Position requires up to 75% travel.
Please apply with your most up to date resume, and I commit to responding in a timely manner to set up a call.