Skills: HSE Manager / Advisor
Other Skills: Oil, Gas, HSE, HSE Adviseur, Health, Safety, Environment, Advisor, Olie, Safety Management, HVK, Veiligheidskunde, Veiligheid
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
Vermilion has an excellent opportunity for a Sr. HSE Advisor based in Amsterdam and in Harlingen, The Netherlands. In this role the candidate will support the HSE Manager regarding compliance with HSE rules and regulations, industry standards and the company's goals and objectives in the Netherlands.
The Senior HSE Advisor will support the HSE Manager by implementing and administrating HSE Management System and HSE programs and will support in ensuring the required quality level of HSE programs for new growth team. The candidate can also replace the HSE Manager during her absence.
We are looking for a
Sr. HSE Advisor
Location: Amsterdam & Harlingen
Essential Experience & Skills
- +10 years' operational experience in Oil and Gas industry;
- +2 years operational experience in the HSE discipline;
- Strong track record of delivering value adding results through opportunity generation and execution.
- Bachelor or Master Degree related to Safety management (HVK) and/ or Engineering;
- Must be fluent in English and Dutch (written and oral).
- Amsterdam & Harlingen based position, international company, headquartered in Alberta, Canada
- Diverse asset base in Europe, Australia, US and Canada
- 20-year history of market outperformance
- Ranked among the Best Workplaces in Canada, France, Germany and The Netherlands
- Challenging and inspiring environment that embraces teamwork and collaboration
- Strong community investment and committed to giving back to the communities where our people live and work
Vermilion is committed to ensuring we conduct our activities in a manner that will protect the health and safety of our employees, contractors and the public. Our HSE vision is to fully integrate Health, Safety and Environment into our business, where our culture is recognized as a model by industry and stakeholders, resulting in a healthy workplace free of incidents. All positions at Vermilion require a commitment to high levels of excellence in respect to HSE, reinforcing our corporate Core Values of Excellence, Trust, Respect, and Responsibility.
For the full job description, please go to our website www.vermilionenergy.com under the header careers or go to our Vermilion Energy LinkedIn page.
How to apply
To apply for the position, please follow the 'Apply Now' link below.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated